At Cure EB we are hugely grateful to the many individuals, groups and organisations who support our work. Without our supporters, we couldn’t fund research to find a cure to end EB. To demonstrate how valuable your support is to us, we promise to treat you with the highest level of care and transparency. The standards you can expect from us are inspired by those set out by the Fundraising Regulator.
As a supporter of Cure EB (charity number 1158672) you can expect that:
WE WILL BE CLEAR, HONEST & OPEN
- We will do what we say we are going to do with donations we receive.
- We will be clear about who we are and what we do.
- We will give a clear explanation of how you can make a gift.
- We will be able to explain our fundraising costs.
WE WILL BE RESPECTFUL
- We will respect your rights and privacy.
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift. If you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision.
- Where the law requires, we will get your consent before we contact you to fundraise.
- If you tell us that you don’t want us to contact you in a particular way we will not do so.
WE WILL BE FAIR & REASONABLE
- We will treat donors and the public fairly, showing sensitivity.
- We will manage our resources responsibly and consider the impact of our fundraising on our donors, supporters and the wider public.